Preparing for a Video Consultation with your Chosen Physician
Once you decided which is the best physician for your medical needs please book your Video Consultation.
Your dedicated case manager will send you an invitation link for the Video Consultation within the next 24 hours after making the appointment, minimum 4 hours before your consultation.
Please open the invition E-Mail (from Samba live) and follow the instructions. It is recommended that you test the link in your browser (Chrome or Firefox) before the meeting starts. Microsoft Browsers are not supported.
You will receive a reminder E-Mail about your appointment 24 hours before it starts so you have time to prepare for it.
Before your Video Consultation
It’s natural to be anxious when you meet your physician and you may have a lot of questions. We’ll do everything we can to put you at ease and make sure you get the answers you need.
To make your appointment with your physician as effective as possible we kindly offer you couple of advices:
- please make a list of your questions before the meeting and go through it, so that all your questions are addressed
- keep your existing medical documentation next to you in case additional information is necessary (even if you send that documentation to the case manager)
- have a paper and pen next to you to write down information if necessary
After your Video Consultation
- you will receive a written medical report of your consultation within 24 h after it, via your dedicated case manager
- in case you will still have 1 or 2 questions un-asked or un-answered after the consultation, you can write them down and send to the case manager. The physician will decide if they are just a completion of the consultation and answer them or if a completely new consultation is required.
Your dedicated case manager (email@example.com or +431401808700) is always available to answer your question, receive feedback and support your journey to full health.
Thank you for choosing Wiener Privatklinik - Online Healthcare Center