Terms & Conditions
I hereby declare that I agree to the use and processing of my personal data by Wiener Privatklinik / Vienna Private Hospital through authorized personnel, for the purposes of:
- forwarding medical information (e.g. medical history, reports, laboratory results, etc.) to my preferred physician or a physician recommended by Wiener Privatklinik/ Vienna Private Hospital for the requested services;
- to get in touch with medical staff in order to receive medical information and to be able to receive medical treatment;
- transmitting my personal data, including health data, to third parties, as : Radiology Centers, pathology laboratories, blood analysis laboratories, medical specialists, physicians in order to receive medical information, to get in touch with medical staff and to be able to follow a possible medical treatment;
- take over my contact details to receive newsletters, offers, medical messages from WIENER PRIVATKLINIK BETRIEBS-GES.M.B.H. & CO.KG
- transmitting my personal data to an authorized translator for translating my documents.
I have been informed about the rights that the data subjects have: the right to information, the right of access to data, the right to interfere with data, the right to opposition, the right of not to be the subject of an individual decision, the right to delete the data (the right to be forgotten), the right to withdraw the consent granted, understanding that this action leads to the impossibility of continuing the previously accepted relationships, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out until the withdrawal of the consent and without affecting the obligation to pay the services offered.
I have been informed that my personal data will be retained solely for the fulfilment of accepted purposes as well as those based on other legal grounds than consent.
Important Information - please read!
Dear Patient, online consultations are the practice of medicine using electronic communications technologies. By agreeing to have an online consultation by Wiener Privatklinik’s Online Healthcare Center, you acknowledge that:
- The physician is solely responsible for the medical act and in compliance with any requirements applicable to his/her professional license.
- Wiener Privatklinik takes over the organization of the online consultation through Online Healthcare Center and invoicing of physician's fees;
- After the online consultation, the physician will issue in 24 h a medical report, and he / she may prescribe medications, when medically indicated in his own professional judgment.
- Due to the emotional load of the moment, you may forget to ask some questions during the consultation. Therefore, within a period of one week after the online consultation has occurred, you may send the maximum of two questions by e-mail to the physician. Otherwise, it will be necessary that Wiener Privatklinik will organize a new online consultation, which will involve payment.
- The physician providing online consultation service will not have the benefit of information that would be obtained by directly examining the patient. Therefore, the physician may not be aware of facts or information that would affect an opinion of the patient’s diagnosis. By requesting an online consultation or second opinion, you understand and agree to the following:
- The online consultation, advisory opinion and/or recommendation is limited and provisional;
- The consultation is not intended to replace a full medical evaluation with a physician;
For any cancellation or reschedule, please inform us at least 48h in advance.
Any appointment missed, late canceled, or changed without 48-hour notice will result in a charge equal to 100% of the reserved service amount.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please contact us at email@example.com Please note, we have a 48-hour cancellation policy.
All online consultations have to be rescheduled or canceled within 48 hours prior to the appointment previously agreed. No refund will be offered individuals who do not attend their scheduled appointment or attempt to cancel beforehand.
We ask for your understanding and try to help all participants as much as in our power as possible!
Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we may collect certain information from you, personal data such as, but not limited to, your name, your age, date of birth, gender, medical information, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
WE COLLECT: E-Mail address to send newsletters, offers, medical messages from WIENER PRIVATKLINIK BETRIEBS-GES.M.B.H. & CO.KG
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
When sending newsletters, offers, medical messages from WIENER PRIVATKLINIK BETRIEBS-GES.M.B.H. & CO.
Sharing your personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Your personal information may however be transferred between various internal departments, related physicians or with collaborators (such as laboratories, radiology centers, etc) adhering to a protection of personal information policy, for the purpose of providing medical information, administration and management.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. You have been informed about the rights that the data subjects have: the right to information, the right of access to data, the right to interfere with data, the right to opposition, the right of not to be the subject of an individual decision, the right to delete the data (the right to be forgotten), the right to withdraw the consent granted, understanding that this action leads to the impossibility of continuing the previously accepted relationships, without affecting the legality of the processing carried out until the withdrawal of the consent.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Wiener Privatklinik Betriebs-GesmbH. & Co. KG, Pelikangasse 15, 1090 Vienna, Austria